Friday, May 15, 2009

Hadley Elizabeth has made her debut!


I told you I would have something exciting. Sorry it took so long. Our dear precious daughter was born on Monday May 11. She weighed 6 pounds and 8 ounces. She took her precious time coming into this world (who would think Matt and I would have a stubborn baby). She is by far the most adorable addition to our home. Miss Hadley already has distinct characteristics. She has her momma's nose and her daddy's ginormous hands and feet. She is the light of her daddy's life. I will try my best to post more often as our little Hadley grows!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO excited about Hadley Elizabeth!! She is the most precious little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Hadley, oh yes we do! We love you Hadley and we'll be true. When you're not with us, we're blue, oh HADLEY we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Ooh! More pics., please. Papa and keddi miss her already!

    ReplyDelete