Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Time


Since being accepted into the Sugg family and having gotten to know them, I have learned a few things. One thing in particular is that when you don't want to go somewhere relatively important like church or school, you request to have family time instead. For example Matt, Hadley, and I have family time every Sunday morning and instead of church we sleep in, have breakfast, hang out in our pjs, etc. You get it. So, Hadley thought it would be wise to have family time this morning with her aunt, cousin, and gma instead of going to school. Kate took these pics this morning. Thanks for the updated pics. (which I stole sorry)and thanks to Kate, Keddie, and Mer for a fabulous morning! :)

3 comments:

  1. We will resume our regularly scheduled trips to church this Sunday. One thing I learned growing up is that "Family days" are only a few times a year. And once she starts "real" school Hadley will not be staying home to play with Mom. I don't think I can really stop that from happening but I'm going to try. My one fear is they become a deadly duo.

    The Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious family - and you are a good Daddy!

    ReplyDelete