Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hi!

We had to come all the way to the Marriott in Knoxville, TN to get internet this time. Oh, the distances we travel to document our precious little Hadley.
Although desperate, don't think I would travel seven hours just for internet. We are in KnoxVegas this weekend to cheer on the Germantown Lady Red Devils soccer team. I think we have cheered more for dad than the actual team though. He's really good at coaching. They tied their game last night 0- 0 against a team from Kentucky. They are about to play their next game here in about an hour or so. (don't really know, just along for the ride) I'll post more on the weekend later. Just thought I would take advantage of the free internet. Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious! What a baby! What a mama! What a Coach!

    I know she's a good eater, but holding her own bottle at 31/2 mos.!

    ReplyDelete