Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just need to brag

Since,there are very few occurrences like ours on Friday night, I don't feel bad telling the world. Just know, I don't usually boast about my child unless in private conversation. Anyway, it was an hour and a half past Hadley's bedtime when we went to Hueys. As Matt and I ate, Hadley quietly played with a couple of toys, fed herself a bottle, and soothed herself to sleep within the hour and a half we were there. ALL WITHOUT A PACI and dare I mention she is teething.

2 comments:

  1. Bragging is certainly your right-as parents of that preciousness of child!!! YEA!!!!!
    S'pose it has anything to do with her parents? Hmmmmm-I vote "Yes!"
    Hope to see you one of these days soonly-we are home for a month-great results-am sure you have heard!
    Take care and keep 'doin', it's workin' xo ddc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I didn't know we shouldn't be bragging about her - don't tell Calico Rock. I've been telling everyone how peaceful she was last weekend inspite of teething, parent's gone etc. Thank you for her!! and for sharing!
    P.S. I think part of the reason M.& K. turned out so well is because we bragged about them so much!

    ReplyDelete