Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lately

NO, Hadley...

"..., you may not play in the toilet!"

"..., you may not dump out the trash!"

"..., It's 10:00 pm, there is no way you're pulling out all the tupperware."

"..., you may not climb on your toys."

"..., you seriously can not drink the perfume!"

"..., I'm begging you not to spit out your food!"

"..., stop pulling out the pages of my magazine!"

"..., No ma'am. No. No. No.

It's 10 pm and Hadley is still going strong. As we speak, she is cleaning out my purse and trying to pull the pages out of my planner. :) Gotta go! Pray for us

2 comments:

  1. And just think, these are the easiest years of child rearing!

    Of course if Papa and keddi were there we would think it was funny and adorable , .. but that is a whole 'nother part of the story - grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think of it, Hadley did say the other day that she wanted to come visit for while. :)

    ReplyDelete