Sunday, May 9, 2010

This day last year

Last Mother's Day, I weighed about a million pounds, couldn't see my feet and had major kankles. Matt got up early to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I had eaten them all by the time he sat down to join me. I was practically a mother on the account of carrying around extra LBs, had a basketball under my shirt and was exactly one day from delivering an unnamed baby girl. It's amazing the difference a year can make. I, now, have a walking, noise making, busy, happy, healthy, Hadley who will be 1 on Tuesday! The joys of watching her grow this past year have truly taught me lessons I never thought I'd learn. Happy Mother's day to all you other moms!

A special happy goes to my mom for getting one of the most distracting toys for Hadley to play with. My parents bought her a plastic car last weekend and she hasn't stopped driving, riding, or pushing buttons since.


Yes. Hadley is talking on her cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. Hadley is wonderful because of a wonderful mom (and daddy). Happy, healthy,'good' children are the products of good parenting!

    and look at the vehicle skills - already!

    ReplyDelete